Chateau Enchante is a rare exquisite French Normandy inspired castle that sits on approximately 1.75 acres of San Francisco Bay waterfront with panoramic views from nearly every room. An opulent main house and a charming guest cottage are nestled in magnificently landscaped gardens. Meander around your own lush private park, with a 3-tiered fountain and raised, stone built garden beds winding down to the waterfront.
Step inside through a castle-like arched front entry way into the elegant living room and adjacent dining area or enjoy a game in the billiards room, inspired by the Hall of Mirrors of Versaille. The main level is complete with two formal offices, kitchen and a wine cellar. A grand staircase leads up to two luxurious primary suites and an alcove surrounded by 18th Century European stained glass. One primary bedroom has a spectacular balcony to enjoy the panoramic views and a lavish primary bathroom with a soaking tub and stunning French stained glass window. The expansive 2nd primary suite has soaring ceilings, room for multiple uses and access to the au pair suite. On the garden level there are two bedrooms, an additional living room and 2 bathrooms. Chalet Enchante, is the charming 2 bedroom storybook guest cottage that has magnificent water views, a kitchen and loft, which is perfect for visitors, family or live-in staff.
Uncover the best that living on the water has to offer with private access to the Bay and launch your own kayak, paddle around the sheltered cove or build a boathouse. Enjoy entertaining on an entirely different level with three lavish patios including one at water level to dine al fresco. This palatial waterfront estate is a legacy property that feels worlds away but is perfectly situated just minutes from highway 101, Tiburon’s highly rated schools, artisan shops, a ferry commute to San Francisco, and local restaurants.
- 8 Bedrooms including 2 grand primary suites
- 6 Full Baths, 2 1/2 Baths
- Square footage: 6,413 (main house 5,365 + cottage 1,045)
- Two parcels which total 76,266 square feet ~1.75 acres
- Spectacular San Francisco Bay water views from nearly every room
- Elegant formal living & dining rooms
- Billiards room with adjacent office/card room and throne
- Chess alcove surrounded by European stained glass
- 2 Bedroom guest cottage with kitchen and loft
- Wine cellar
- 2-car garage with parking for 6 additional cars
- 3 patios for waterfront entertaining
- Ideally located on Paradise Drive just minutes to the 101 and all that Tiburon has to offer